Leopards may be the most adaptable of the big cats, but their population numbers and distribution range are in decline. Join us on 3 May to celebrate International Leopard Day and help save a spot for them in this rapidly changing world.
Image by Nick Lamon on Unsplash
Image by Andreas Berlin on Unsplash
How To Celebrate International Leopard Day
~ Spread some leopard love on your socials with the hashtags #InternationalLeopardDay #LoveLeopards and #ForTheLoveOfLeopards
– and let the world know why leopards are creatures worth conserving!
~ Plan special events for 3 May – anything dedicated to leopards.
Some ideas to inspire you:
* Hikes, trail runs and mountain bike rides dedicated to leopards
* Art installations and photo exhibitions
* Leopard-themed baking competitions
* Engagement with schools
* Presentations for nature and outdoor clubs
* Public participation in conservation initiatives
~ Encourage media coverage and showcases of International Leopard Day